la légion de zeus Index du Forum
la légion de zeus Index du Forum

Can I View Who Likes A Facebook Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la légion de zeus Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vidyedre

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Can I View Who Likes A Facebook Page Répondre en citant

Can I View Who Likes A Facebook Page
> DOWNLOAD

shareimprove this answer edited Jul 14 '11 at 16:17 answered Jul 14 '11 at 15:53 bkaid 40.8k1395117 This is a good solution, but how can you do it form a HTTP request? I mean, without loggin in. SMBME Twitter Updates amandapants 1 week ago It is social media prediction time. I am married and we have 2 teenage children. Thank you for reading our page! Comments Off on How do I see who likes your facebook page? Posted on July 17, 2015 by Sue Categories: Facebook ← Happy Malala Day! Stay great. You are inspiring someone right now. Erno HanninkStop Selling - Start Attracting Clients and enjoy your family Blog About Books and courses Support Speaking Contact Not Found, Error 404 Oeps. I now write, speak, and mentor full-time. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to list facebook users who like a page or interest [duplicate] Ask Question up vote 24 down vote favorite 9 Possible Duplicate: Retrieve Facebook Fan Names I wanna get a list of facebook users who like a page or interest. About me I am the author of Attracting Clients and Choosing your target audience. The Facebook logo, the Like button and thumb, the Instagram logo, the YouTube logo, the Twitter logo, and any other marks are all registered trademarks of their respective owners. Facebook just don't want you to have as much analytics capability as they do. FQL like 'SELECT userid FROM like WHERE objectid=113970468613229' does not work. Live greater. Get Your Virtual Ticket to Social Media Marketing World 2016. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . You can use the like box to show a facepile of users who like your page. Nov 15 '12 at 10:40 add a comment up vote 6 down vote It isn't possible to get the ids of users who like your page unfortunately. lol –haha Apr 17 '11 at 16:17 Never mind. Creating social media community or terms of use guidelines. I was manager in marketing and sales functions for various companies. It can only check the user is on the user list of a page, not get the user list of a page. .. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Setting up Facebook Authorship on WordPress. Please shove your privacy garbage some where else. Worked in marketing and sales my whole career. Facebook Q&A: How to turn location targeting on Facebook Posts. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Maybe you were looking for. CONTACT US FOR A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION 1-800-579-9253 Search for: . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. And I see my list and traffic growing. All rights reserved. –OmniBus Aug 23 '10 at 10:03 add a comment up vote -1 down vote With Facebook PHP-SDK you can use this if($me) { $youlikeit = $facebook->api(array( "method" => "fql.query", "query" => "select uid from pagefan where uid=me() and pageid=113970468613229" )); } $youlikeit = sizeof($youlikeit) == 1 ? true : false; shareimprove this answer edited Jul 11 '13 at 18:23 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Apr 17 '11 at 16:16 haha 1,36721316 omg asked 7 months ago. Nov 15 '12 at 10:41 1 Jonathan So, even for the pageadmin also it is not possible to get the User ids of the people who liked his page in API? Could you please let us know whether it is possible for admin to get the page likes info 5a02188284
download facebook chips hacksymbol for a shark on facebookapp for drunk facebookcodigos de imagenes para chat de facebookfacebook online shop appfacebook for sale north platteim symbols for facebookhow do you create a facebook page for a groupchat de facebook lumia 610hack any facebook app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la légion de zeus Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation